Cannabis-Infused Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
Chicken is a popular dinner choice, so why not add a little THC? All you need is chicken, spices, salt, a few simple ingredients, and some cannabis.
Not only are chicken thighs cheap, but they are also meaty, tasty, and full of flavor. This creamy marijuana lemon butter chicken recipe has many benefits. One of them is that you only use one pot. That means easy clean-up, and it also includes a simple set-up process.
All you have to do is follow the simple instructions below.
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon salt, plus extra
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 3 tablespoons cannabutter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 lemons, zested and juiced
- 1 bunch of fresh thyme
- 5 oz baby spinach
- A large pot or skillet with deep sides
- This recipe has a long cooking time of 45 minutes. That said, it’s hard to go wrong. Use the skin on the chicken thighs for the best meat possible, and remember to prepare your side dishes simultaneously.
- Preheat oven to 400˚F.
- Place the raw chicken thighs in a mixing bowl and season with salt and lemon pepper.
- In a large skillet, add two tablespoons of cannabutter and slowly melt it. Make sure it covers the bottom of the pan.
- Add the chicken, skin side down, and fry for 3-4 minutes. Then flip and fry the other side.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet, and set aside on a plate. Melt the remaining cannabutter. Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant. Then stir in the chicken broth, Parmesan, lemon zest, lemon juice, and heavy cream. Add a few sprigs of thyme to the pan. Bring the sauce to a boil, then reduce the heat.
- When the sauce has thickened a little, add the spinach and allow it to melt.
- Add the chicken thighs to the pan, then transfer everything to the oven – be careful, as it’s heavy. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve with the side dish of your choice.
Every now and Zen during Spring I like to leave town early in the morning with my dog, Boba Fettch. We hightail it out to a nearby trail, which one we end up at never matters, and spend a couple of hours walking around. There’s something about being outside in the morning hours that makes…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis heading your way with a review of MacDawg’s Uncle from Headchange. Perfectly named, the brand’s live sauce vape carts are my favorite carts because of their deliciousness and the immediate head change I feel after sipping one. Every Headchange cart I’ve tried has tasted exactly like its concentrate counterparts, and provided the same…Read More
Cannabis businesses have started increasing since the US states began giving licenses for medical or recreational purposes. Dispensaries must obtain different licenses for each type of cannabis in states where it is permitted to use cannabis for medical and recreational purposes. This has given rise to confusion about multiple kinds of licenses, including the hybrid…Read More
Ingredients 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish 1/2 cup coarsely chopped parsley leaves 1/4 cup chopped chives 2 small poblano-stemmed peppers, seeded and diced 1 Cubanelle pepper steamed, seeded, and diced 2 ounces shishito-style, stemmed and thinly sliced Kosher salt Pepper 3 shallots –…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis is baking into Willie Nelson’s own stash this review with Chicken and Waffles, an indica marijuana strain from Willie’s Reserve, grown in Missouri by Agri-Genesis. I’d been wondering Willie or won’t he bring his cannabis company to the Show-Me State for years. You can bet my face lit up when I heard Willie’s…Read More
Pizza is one of the most popular foods. It is oily, salty, cheesy, and very tasty. Plus, you can get it delivered to your door, which is perfect for when you want to avoid getting out but your craving a delicious pizza. This pizza recipe requires surprisingly little effort. It is cheaper than takeout, and…Read More
Marijuana oil, also known as canna oil or cannabis oil, is an excellent medicinal addition to all your favorite dishes and spices. Marijuana oil can seem like a complicated thing to do, but with our simple guide, it’s easier than you think. This tutorial is so simple and effective that you can make high-quality canna…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis is ready to share a laugh over Sundro’s Giggle Box cannabis strain, so joint me on my latest weedview of Missouri marijuana products. I grabbed a five pack of Giggle Box half gram pre-rolls, deciding to let someone else do the rolling for my morning tokes. Giggle Box is a cross of (Green…Read More
As the holidays approach, learn how to cook this delicious, hearty, and comforting turkey infused with cannabis. Add life to any holiday party with this incredible dish! Meaty Turkey and Cannabis Gravy Our favorite way to make cannabis turkey roast is to use meaty gravy infused with cannabis. It’s surprisingly easy to make; again, you…Read More
This election recreational marijuana is on the ballot in Missouri in the form of Amendment 3. The amendment is a lengthy, 38-page document that covers rules and regulations for medical and recreational cannabis use in the state of Missouri. A large section of the amendment focuses on how businesses will operate in the cannabis industry,…Read More
Chicken is a popular dinner choice, so why not add a little THC? All you need is chicken, spices, salt, a few simple ingredients, and some cannabis. Not only are chicken thighs cheap, but they are also meaty, tasty, and full of flavor. This creamy marijuana lemon butter chicken recipe has many benefits. One of…Read More