THC-Infused Banana Pudding
If you’ve dreamed of something creamy and decadent, today we are making banana pudding. This easy-to-make dessert satisfies any day of the week and can be frozen for weeks when you want a little dessert! The best part here is Nilla Wafer cookies, which add a delicious smoothness when mixed with banana pudding and are crunchy when sprinkled on top. Just like a trifle, this pudding is an explosion of classy perfection.
The homemade banana pudding with a thick layer of vanilla custard, crunchy wafer cookies, and fresh banana slices puts the store-bought version to a shame.
- One box Nilla wafers (or a similarly textured cookie)
- Four egg yolks
- Three ripe bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 ½ cups sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- Two tablespoons cannabutter
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
Whipped cream ingredients
- ¾ cup of heavy whipping cream (chilled)
- Three tablespoons of icing sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Medium saucepan
- Medium mixing-bowl
- 6 pint-sized sealable mason jars
- Plastic wrap
- Large mixing bowl
- Electric mixer
- Put the sugar, salt, and cornstarch in the saucepan and use a whisk to mix the ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and egg yolk until smooth.
- Turn on the stove over medium heat and as the ingredients heat up, slowly add the milk mixture in small increments until the milk mixture is thoroughly combined with the liquid in the pan.
- Cook over medium heat, frequently whisking, for 7-8 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the butter and vanilla, and stir until the fat has completely melted.
- Take out the mason jars and remove the lids, so they are ready to be filled. Once they are lined up, you can start placing four pieces of Nilla Wafers in the bottom of each one. The next step is to make the pudding, and you will need about one large tablespoon in each cup.
- Continue with four banana slices, then repeat the last two steps until you have used all the ingredients or the cups are full. Cover the banana pudding with plastic wrap, then put it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Once you’re ready to enjoy your pudding cups, you’ll need to whisk all of the whipped ingredients together until they’re light, white, and fluffy, at which point your final layer will be ready to coat on top of each dessert.
- These pudding cups can be kept at room temperature for a few hours before returning to the freezer for later use, as many milk ingredients can go bad, but if kept in the fridge, these delicious dessert cups can last and stay fresh the whole week.
Ingredients 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish 1/2 cup coarsely chopped parsley leaves 1/4 cup chopped chives 2 small poblano-stemmed peppers, seeded and diced 1 Cubanelle pepper steamed, seeded, and diced 2 ounces shishito-style, stemmed and thinly sliced Kosher salt Pepper 3 shallots –…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis is baking into Willie Nelson’s own stash this review with Chicken and Waffles, an indica marijuana strain from Willie’s Reserve, grown in Missouri by Agri-Genesis. I’d been wondering Willie or won’t he bring his cannabis company to the Show-Me State for years. You can bet my face lit up when I heard Willie’s…Read More
Pizza is one of the most popular foods. It is oily, salty, cheesy, and very tasty. Plus, you can get it delivered to your door, which is perfect for when you want to avoid getting out but your craving a delicious pizza. This pizza recipe requires surprisingly little effort. It is cheaper than takeout, and…Read More
Marijuana oil, also known as canna oil or cannabis oil, is an excellent medicinal addition to all your favorite dishes and spices. Marijuana oil can seem like a complicated thing to do, but with our simple guide, it’s easier than you think. This tutorial is so simple and effective that you can make high-quality canna…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis is ready to share a laugh over Sundro’s Giggle Box cannabis strain, so joint me on my latest weedview of Missouri marijuana products. I grabbed a five pack of Giggle Box half gram pre-rolls, deciding to let someone else do the rolling for my morning tokes. Giggle Box is a cross of (Green…Read More
As the holidays approach, learn how to cook this delicious, hearty, and comforting turkey infused with cannabis. Add life to any holiday party with this incredible dish! Meaty Turkey and Cannabis Gravy Our favorite way to make cannabis turkey roast is to use meaty gravy infused with cannabis. It’s surprisingly easy to make; again, you…Read More
This election recreational marijuana is on the ballot in Missouri in the form of Amendment 3. The amendment is a lengthy, 38-page document that covers rules and regulations for medical and recreational cannabis use in the state of Missouri. A large section of the amendment focuses on how businesses will operate in the cannabis industry,…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis is excited to share our experience experimenting with the Helium cannabis cultivar from Cookies. Cookies Helium is part of their Collins Ave brand in partnership with Rick Ross to cultivate high quality cannabis. They’ve certainly succeeded with the Helium marijuana strain, a potent sativa leaning hybrid created when Sour Cookies and Cheetah Piss…Read More
Chicken is a popular dinner choice, so why not add a little THC? All you need is chicken, spices, salt, a few simple ingredients, and some cannabis. Not only are chicken thighs cheap, but they are also meaty, tasty, and full of flavor. This creamy marijuana lemon butter chicken recipe has many benefits. One of…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis is jumping in the ring with Tyson 2.0’s Toad this week. Lend me your ear and let’s chew the fat on this indica dominant hybrid strain. Chemdawg OG and Girl Scout Cookies were crossed to create the Toad marijuana strain. Toad gets its name from the psychedelic toad licking experience Mike Tyson likens…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis tries to stay abreast of high quality cannabis strains, and so this week’s examination is of Titty Sprinkles from Good Day Farms. The Good Day Farms Titty Sprinkles marijuana strain is an indica dominant hybrid created by crossing Grease Monkey and Purple Punch. Almost impossible to say without smiling, Titty Sprinkles was named…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis returns to trick you with horrible puns and treat you to some in-Flora-mation about Dondo of the Dead, a unique sativa dominant hybrid strain. Flora Farms Dondo of the Dead is an exclusive cultivar from the cultivator, and was created by crossing Early Lemon Berry with Miss Cleo. This strain can currently only…Read More