THC-Infused Banana Pudding
If you’ve dreamed of something creamy and decadent, today we are making banana pudding. This easy-to-make dessert satisfies any day of the week and can be frozen for weeks when you want a little dessert! The best part here is Nilla Wafer cookies, which add a delicious smoothness when mixed with banana pudding and are crunchy when sprinkled on top. Just like a trifle, this pudding is an explosion of classy perfection.
The homemade banana pudding with a thick layer of vanilla custard, crunchy wafer cookies, and fresh banana slices puts the store-bought version to a shame.
- One box Nilla wafers (or a similarly textured cookie)
- Four egg yolks
- Three ripe bananas (peeled and sliced)
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 ½ cups sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- Two tablespoons cannabutter
- One tablespoon of vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
Whipped cream ingredients
- ¾ cup of heavy whipping cream (chilled)
- Three tablespoons of icing sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Medium saucepan
- Medium mixing-bowl
- 6 pint-sized sealable mason jars
- Plastic wrap
- Large mixing bowl
- Electric mixer
- Put the sugar, salt, and cornstarch in the saucepan and use a whisk to mix the ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together milk and egg yolk until smooth.
- Turn on the stove over medium heat and as the ingredients heat up, slowly add the milk mixture in small increments until the milk mixture is thoroughly combined with the liquid in the pan.
- Cook over medium heat, frequently whisking, for 7-8 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove the pan from the heat, add the butter and vanilla, and stir until the fat has completely melted.
- Take out the mason jars and remove the lids, so they are ready to be filled. Once they are lined up, you can start placing four pieces of Nilla Wafers in the bottom of each one. The next step is to make the pudding, and you will need about one large tablespoon in each cup.
- Continue with four banana slices, then repeat the last two steps until you have used all the ingredients or the cups are full. Cover the banana pudding with plastic wrap, then put it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- Once you’re ready to enjoy your pudding cups, you’ll need to whisk all of the whipped ingredients together until they’re light, white, and fluffy, at which point your final layer will be ready to coat on top of each dessert.
- These pudding cups can be kept at room temperature for a few hours before returning to the freezer for later use, as many milk ingredients can go bad, but if kept in the fridge, these delicious dessert cups can last and stay fresh the whole week.
Introduction: Cannabis enthusiasts are always on the lookout for innovative and convenient ways to experience the diverse benefits of cannabinoids. In recent years, a particular cannabinoid has been gaining attention for its unique properties – Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV). When it comes to consumption methods, vape pens have emerged as a popular choice among cannabis users. In…Read More
Introduction: Eczema, a chronic skin condition characterized by inflammation and irritation, affects millions of individuals worldwide. While various treatments are available, emerging research suggests that Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV), a lesser-known cannabinoid, may offer a natural and promising approach to soothing the discomfort associated with eczema. In this blog post, we will explore the potential benefits of…Read More
Infused edibles are indeed a growing trend in the cannabis manufacturing industry. They refer to food and beverage products that have been infused with cannabis compounds, such as THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol). This trend has gained significant popularity for several reasons: Variety of Products: Infused edibles come in a wide range of products, including…Read More
Introduction: As the world of cannabis consumption continues to evolve, cannabis vape cartridges have become increasingly popular. These discreet and convenient devices provide a user-friendly way to enjoy the benefits of cannabis without the need for combustion or rolling papers. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll take you through everything you need to know about using…Read More
Every now and Zen during Spring I like to leave town early in the morning with my dog, Boba Fettch. We hightail it out to a nearby trail, which one we end up at never matters, and spend a couple of hours walking around. There’s something about being outside in the morning hours that makes…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis heading your way with a review of MacDawg’s Uncle from Headchange. Perfectly named, the brand’s live sauce vape carts are my favorite carts because of their deliciousness and the immediate head change I feel after sipping one. Every Headchange cart I’ve tried has tasted exactly like its concentrate counterparts, and provided the same…Read More
Cannabis businesses have started increasing since the US states began giving licenses for medical or recreational purposes. Dispensaries must obtain different licenses for each type of cannabis in states where it is permitted to use cannabis for medical and recreational purposes. This has given rise to confusion about multiple kinds of licenses, including the hybrid…Read More
Ingredients 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish 1/2 cup coarsely chopped parsley leaves 1/4 cup chopped chives 2 small poblano-stemmed peppers, seeded and diced 1 Cubanelle pepper steamed, seeded, and diced 2 ounces shishito-style, stemmed and thinly sliced Kosher salt Pepper 3 shallots –…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis is baking into Willie Nelson’s own stash this review with Chicken and Waffles, an indica marijuana strain from Willie’s Reserve, grown in Missouri by Agri-Genesis. I’d been wondering Willie or won’t he bring his cannabis company to the Show-Me State for years. You can bet my face lit up when I heard Willie’s…Read More
Pizza is one of the most popular foods. It is oily, salty, cheesy, and very tasty. Plus, you can get it delivered to your door, which is perfect for when you want to avoid getting out but your craving a delicious pizza. This pizza recipe requires surprisingly little effort. It is cheaper than takeout, and…Read More
Marijuana oil, also known as canna oil or cannabis oil, is an excellent medicinal addition to all your favorite dishes and spices. Marijuana oil can seem like a complicated thing to do, but with our simple guide, it’s easier than you think. This tutorial is so simple and effective that you can make high-quality canna…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis is ready to share a laugh over Sundro’s Giggle Box cannabis strain, so joint me on my latest weedview of Missouri marijuana products. I grabbed a five pack of Giggle Box half gram pre-rolls, deciding to let someone else do the rolling for my morning tokes. Giggle Box is a cross of (Green…Read More