- 2 cups (200g) graham cracker crumbs (about 12–
- 14 sheets of graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup (67g) packed light or dark brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons of melted cannabutter
- 4 tablespoons of melted unsalted butter
- 1 and 1/4 cups (300ml) heavy cream or heavy whipping cream
- Three (3) 8-ounce blocks (680g) of full-fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons (15g) of confectioners’ sugar
- 1/4 cup (60g) sour cream, at room temperature
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extrct
STEP 1 Start by preparing the crust. Mix the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cannabutter, and butter in a bowl and mix well to combine. Pack crust mixture tightly into a 9 or 10-inch springform pan.
STEP 2 Put the crust in the freezer for 10-20 minutes to harden.
STEP 3 Whip the heavy cream at medium-high speed for a minute or until a stiff peak forms. Set aside.
STEP 4 Beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar together at medium speed quickly until smooth and creamy.
STEP 5 Add Sour cream, confectioners’ sugar, lemon juice, and vanilla extract to the mixture and beat for 2-3 minutes on medium to high speed until smoothly combined.
STEP 6 Mix the whipped cream into the cheesecake gradually until combined.
STEP 7 Remove the crust from the freezer and spread the filling into the crust.
STEP 8 Cover tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and put in the fridge for at least 6-8 hours.
For best results, refrigerate overnight.