Pizza is one of the most popular foods. It is oily, salty, cheesy, and very tasty. Plus, you can get it delivered to your door, which is perfect for when you want to avoid getting out but your craving a delicious pizza.
This pizza recipe requires surprisingly little effort. It is cheaper than takeout, and you can add it to anything.
Cannabis-Infused Pizza Recipe
Once the oil is ready, it’s time to make a pizza. It’s not too tricky, so don’t worry if you’re not a cooking enthusiast. Grab the toppings of your choice, and let’s begin.
How to make cannabis-infused chili oil
Making this recipe is very easy, but it takes a little time. If you make canna oil and add it to the pizza base, feel free to skip the chilies step. We recommend using olive oil for the best flavor. First, grab your favorite strain of cannabis. You only need about 1g of cannabis for each pizza. Feel free to adjust the dose if necessary, but calculate the strength you need before cooking. Begin by decarboxylating the cannabis for 30-45 minutes.
This recipe makes 1 cup of canna oil. You won’t need it all, but it keeps well in a sealed bottle.
- Add 1 cup of olive oil to a pot or two burners. Pour in the decarboxylated cannabis.
- Cook the mixture on low heat for about 3 hours. Stir it occasionally and make sure it doesn’t boil or burn.
- Strain the canna oil through a cheesecloth to remove the plant material. The easiest way is to fry it directly in another pan.
- Add two dried red chilies, and 20 g dried chili flakes to the oil. Heat the oil for 3-4 minutes, then switch off the flame. When the oil cools down, pour it into an airtight bottle. Refrigerate until use.
For the Pizza Base
- 5 cups all-purpose flour, plus extra for dusting
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 packet (0.25oz) of active dry yeast
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or canna oil if you prefer)
For the Sauce
- 1 cup tomato passata
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp oregano or mixed Italian herbs
For the Topping
- 1 ball mozzarella cheese
- Toppings of your choice
Once you have prepared the oil, it’s time to make the pizza. It’s easy, so don’t worry if you’re not a good cook. Grab your toppings, and let’s get started.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the flour and salt. Make a well in the center with a wooden spoon, then take it out.
- In a large bowl, combine warm water, yeast, and sugar. Mix well until the sugar and yeast dissolve, then sit for 10 minutes. When it becomes creamy, the yeast is ready to use.
- Add olive oil or canna oil to the yeast mixture, then pour the liquid into the “well” in the flour.
- Bring the mixture together into a smooth dough using a wooden spoon or your (clean) hands.
- On a lightly floured work surface, knead the dough until it is clean and elastic. Cover lightly with a clean cloth and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, combine all the ingredients for the tomato sauce in a saucepan, and boil until it thickens. Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 450˚F (230˚C).
- Knead the dough again, divide it in half and roll it into a circle on a baking sheet or pizza plate.
- Add the pasta sauce, mozzarella torn into small pieces, and your ingredients.
- Bake both pizzas for 10-15 minutes until the sides are golden brown.
Ingredients 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil 3/4 cup fresh mint leaves, plus more for garnish 1/2 cup coarsely chopped parsley leaves 1/4 cup chopped chives 2 small poblano-stemmed peppers, seeded and diced 1 Cubanelle pepper steamed, seeded, and diced 2 ounces shishito-style, stemmed and thinly sliced Kosher salt Pepper 3 shallots –…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis is baking into Willie Nelson’s own stash this review with Chicken and Waffles, an indica marijuana strain from Willie’s Reserve, grown in Missouri by Agri-Genesis. I’d been wondering Willie or won’t he bring his cannabis company to the Show-Me State for years. You can bet my face lit up when I heard Willie’s…Read More
Pizza is one of the most popular foods. It is oily, salty, cheesy, and very tasty. Plus, you can get it delivered to your door, which is perfect for when you want to avoid getting out but your craving a delicious pizza. This pizza recipe requires surprisingly little effort. It is cheaper than takeout, and…Read More
Marijuana oil, also known as canna oil or cannabis oil, is an excellent medicinal addition to all your favorite dishes and spices. Marijuana oil can seem like a complicated thing to do, but with our simple guide, it’s easier than you think. This tutorial is so simple and effective that you can make high-quality canna…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis is ready to share a laugh over Sundro’s Giggle Box cannabis strain, so joint me on my latest weedview of Missouri marijuana products. I grabbed a five pack of Giggle Box half gram pre-rolls, deciding to let someone else do the rolling for my morning tokes. Giggle Box is a cross of (Green…Read More
As the holidays approach, learn how to cook this delicious, hearty, and comforting turkey infused with cannabis. Add life to any holiday party with this incredible dish! Meaty Turkey and Cannabis Gravy Our favorite way to make cannabis turkey roast is to use meaty gravy infused with cannabis. It’s surprisingly easy to make; again, you…Read More
This election recreational marijuana is on the ballot in Missouri in the form of Amendment 3. The amendment is a lengthy, 38-page document that covers rules and regulations for medical and recreational cannabis use in the state of Missouri. A large section of the amendment focuses on how businesses will operate in the cannabis industry,…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis is excited to share our experience experimenting with the Helium cannabis cultivar from Cookies. Cookies Helium is part of their Collins Ave brand in partnership with Rick Ross to cultivate high quality cannabis. They’ve certainly succeeded with the Helium marijuana strain, a potent sativa leaning hybrid created when Sour Cookies and Cheetah Piss…Read More
Chicken is a popular dinner choice, so why not add a little THC? All you need is chicken, spices, salt, a few simple ingredients, and some cannabis. Not only are chicken thighs cheap, but they are also meaty, tasty, and full of flavor. This creamy marijuana lemon butter chicken recipe has many benefits. One of…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis is jumping in the ring with Tyson 2.0’s Toad this week. Lend me your ear and let’s chew the fat on this indica dominant hybrid strain. Chemdawg OG and Girl Scout Cookies were crossed to create the Toad marijuana strain. Toad gets its name from the psychedelic toad licking experience Mike Tyson likens…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis tries to stay abreast of high quality cannabis strains, and so this week’s examination is of Titty Sprinkles from Good Day Farms. The Good Day Farms Titty Sprinkles marijuana strain is an indica dominant hybrid created by crossing Grease Monkey and Purple Punch. Almost impossible to say without smiling, Titty Sprinkles was named…Read More
Encycloweedia Bricannabis returns to trick you with horrible puns and treat you to some in-Flora-mation about Dondo of the Dead, a unique sativa dominant hybrid strain. Flora Farms Dondo of the Dead is an exclusive cultivar from the cultivator, and was created by crossing Early Lemon Berry with Miss Cleo. This strain can currently only…Read More